With a blend of contemporary spaces and Victorian charm, a walk through Notting Hill & Ealing High School never fails to impress.
Over the years the Senior School has been remodelled and extended to accommodate these on-site facilities;
- A 25m swimming pool
- A dedicated Recital Hall for musical performances
- A glass fronted studio for dance and fitness training
- A 3D theatre studio enabling first-class performances and backstage hands-on learning
- A 250 seat auditorium
- A recording studio and new music tech facilities
- Four court astro pitch for an extensive range of sport
- A 10 metre high sports hall with 4 on-side trampolines, cricket nets, for all year round activity
- Specialised science labs, DT and art facilities.
Connecting it all, a contemporary spacious 3 storey light filled atrium, creates the heart of the school while a central courtyard provides a landscaped space for our students to socialise.
New Junior School
Our Junior School will be undergoing a complete rebuild.
This exciting project will complete in 2023 to coincide with the School’s 150th anniversary celebrations. You can find more on our plans for our new Junior School here.
Our Sixth Formers have their dedicated Centre housed within a protected 70s building which provides facilities for social as well as learning opportunities including;
- Seminar style classrooms
- A newly refurbished social area
- A study zone
- Cafe with indoor and outdoor seating
- Landscaped green spaces with outdoor seating.