Keeping in touch
Our ‘open door’ policy means that whatever your concerns, no matter how big or small, you can come and talk to us at any time and we are always happy to listen.
Many small items of information can be dealt with via an informal word with your daughter’s form teacher at drop-off or pick-up time but appointments to see the Head or other staff are easily made.
We are a close community and always available to talk through issues – no matter how small.
We have a number of touch points during the year to ensure that you stay connected and informed of your daughter’s progress including;
– An information meeting at the beginning of each year group
– Termly reports
– Parents evenings in the Autumn and Spring
– A weekly newsletter with key dates
– Notes in your daughter’s diary
– Follow us on social media channels to see news from the school